Real Estate Sleep Out is hosted by Cooley Auctions and is intended to raise money and awareness for Youth Off The Streets.
All monies raised will go directly to Youth Off The Streets.
Youth Off The Streets will collect information on Real Estate Sleep Out participants and donors. This information will be used to improve the campaign and to potentially contact donors to assist in other fundraising, education and marketing. You agree that you have provided consent for your personal information to be used by Youth Off The Streets in this way.
The Event requires participants to:
- sleep outdoors without shelter;
- sleep exposed to the elements including rain; and
- sleep without bedding other than a sleeping bag and/or swag, pillow and a cardboard sheet.
Participants conduct their activity independently from Youth Off The Streets and Cooley Auctions entirely at their own risk. For your own sake you need to ensure that you observe all required safe practices (as appropriate for your situation) and that you conduct yourself in a responsible manner.
Your participation in the Real Estate Sleep Out event is voluntary and is not covered by Youth Off The Streets insurance.
By registering, you are agreeing for your name, photograph and/or video footage of you to be used for promotional or advertising purposes. If you do not wish your involvement to be promoted or your photo or video footage of you not to be used, please make this known to the Event team upon registration.
Strictly no alcohol is to be brought to or consumed at the event.
Event registrations and participation are strictly for adults aged 18 years and over (except for the event in regional Victoria at Yarrawonga Foreshore Rotunda VIC 3730).
The event organiser reserves the right to determine eligibility for participation of registering individuals and organisations for the Event.
- you acknowledge that you participate at your own risk and that you are not, to the best of your knowledge, suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render you unfit to participate in the Event. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect yourself from the risks of participation;
- you are responsible for all property that you bring to the Event and the Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to this property;
- you agree to not cause any loss or damage to property at the Event;
- you release the Event Organisers (including its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents) from any claim and from any liability (to the maximum extent permitted by law) for, or as a result of, any loss, injury or damage suffered by you in relation to your attendance and participation in the Event, however caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of the Event Organisers; and
- you agree that you will comply with the reasonable directions of the Event and its authorised representatives and that the Event Organisers may remove you from the Event at its sole discretion.
- You agree that you are over the age of 18 for event participation and/or are the supervising adult at the regional Victoria event being held at Yarrawonga Foreshore Rotunda VIC 3730.
Disclaimer: While sleeping outdoors is not a comfortable experience, the risk of serious injury or illness is relatively low. However, by taking part you are acknowledging that accidents may occur and accept all risks relating to or arising from your participation in the Event and release the Event Organisers and all related persons associated with the conduct of the Event from all liability relating to or arising from your participation in the Event.